If you are an active Vivint employee, please apply through Workday by searching "Find Jobs".
The Permit Rep is responsible for obtaining all alarm/electrical permits for customers in required areas, ensuring inspections are completed when necessary, and researching state, city requirements to ensure company is compliant with all permit-related ordinances. This job involves regular and recurring work situations of low to moderate level of complexity. The individual in this position must have excellent people skills with a high level of patience in dealing with all people they come in contact. This position operates from general guidelines and directions; the individual will receive a minimal level of supervision
- Office experience preferred
- Ability to identify problems and errors
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to develop and maintain working relationships with co-workers and management.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with other departments
- CMS knowledge preferred
- Detail oriented
- Working knowledge of PC’s with intermediate keyboard skills; Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone or in person
- Basic math skills
- Post High School Degree preferred
- High School Diploma
- Some College