Grand Islander - Come Join our Team!!
Full Time Evening Supervisor Position!
3p-11p Monday thru Friday!
Genesis is a leading provider of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you - passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Advance in your nursing career to a leadership role with Genesis by joining our nursing team as an RN Supervisor! During your assigned shift, you will support the Director of Nursing with the delivery of efficient and effective nursing care while achieving positive clinical outcomes, and patient/family and employee satisfaction.
- Report to the Director of Nursing
- Lead, guide and direct the clinical operations of the nursing units on assigned shift including ensuring compliance with Genesis policies and procedures, practice standards and regulations.
- Facilitate the implementation of the care delivery model and processes, mentoring staff, along with coordination and communication with other departments.
- Collaborate with the Director of Nursing to maintain adequate nursing staff to provide safe, 24/7 nursing care with an emphasis on limiting use of overtime and agency personnel.
- Participate in staff recruitment, new hire orientation and make recommendations for employee promotions, transfers and terminations.
- We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of high-quality healthcare and everyday compassion!
- We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a culture of care and compassion. We focus on improving the quality of care through creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do.
- We Develop YOU! We provide career ladders, education and training opportunities so you can build a long and successful career with Genesis.
- We Appreciate YOU! We value your contributions to the Genesis mission and vision and instill an environment of teamwork and enjoyment in working together. We recognize and celebrate our shared successes.
- We are Committed to YOU! We know you are the vital link between Genesis, our patients and residents! We inspire you to be your best self.
- We Protect YOU! We take great pride in meeting or exceeding CDC and CMS standards.
Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing, college or university with a current registered nurse licensure by the State Board of Nursing. A minimum of three years full-time or equivalent clinical experience is required and a minimum of two years of clinical experience in long-term care nursing with one year in a management/administrative or supervisory capacity is preferred. BSN preferred. Must maintain current BLS/CPR certification and RN license. To protect the health and safety of our patients, residents, employees, family members, and the communities we serve, Genesis has implemented a universal COVID-19 vaccination requirement for employees, care partners and onsite vendors.
Grand Islander Center