The Husband and Wife Law Team is looking for a Plaintiff's Personal Injury Paralegal.
We are a personal injury law office that is committed to our clients as well as the people who join our team. As a team we have lunches, annual events, and we often celebrate the personal victories of one another.
We are often helping people during the most difficult times in their lives. Our efforts and communication are important, and to achieve our goals we need an incredible team. We provide
real support, a positive culture, and we manage to have a lot of fun while working very hard.
Please take a few minutes to check out our team page at https://www.breyerlaw.com/join-our-team/.
Job Requirements for the Personal Injury Paralegal (Plaintiff)
- Our paralegals develop relationships with their clients as we genuinely care about the people we help. We keep case volume low so that our paralegals have time to work on all their files and produce top quality work.
- Our paralegals help in every aspect of litigation, from drafting the Complaint to answering and propounding discovery, setting up depositions, and helping us work with expert witnesses.
- We utilize a case management program, Needles, extensively. Being comfortable with case management programs or being comfortable learning new technology is necessary
- Our paralegals meet with attorneys each week to review their cases so they can get answers they need and have greater clarity on what is needed to assist the attorneys in the case.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in personal injury claims in litigation and at least 1-2 years of exposure to plaintiff's pre-litigation files.
Job Summary / Day to Day of our Personal Injury Paralegal (Plaintiff)
- We do not separate our paralegal responsibilities into "pre-lit" and "litigation." By keeping the same paralegals on each file, our clients do not have to lose the person whom they have grown to know during the pre-litigation stage of the case.
- This paralegal will work almost entirely with people who suffered very serious injuries.
- We have team members supporting our paralegals by ordering medical records and police reports, doing balance verification, setting up claims, and more.
Benefits offered to our Personal Injury Paralegal (Plaintiff)
- Health Insurance
- PTO/Sick leave
- Optional benefits including dental, vision, etc
- Flexible Schedule
Job Type: Full-time