What You'll Do
The SalesForce Administrator at ConsumerAffairs is an integral part of our sales organization and is responsible for administering the CRM system, provide user support and problem resolution for 30+ users, and assist in data import/export, updates, data migration, system customization, reports and dashboard management, and implementing workflow and validation rules, templates, creation etc. This individual will participated in all phases of the SFDC/OE application.
- Lead the Support Case queue and gather support requirements prior to case assignment
- Provide day-to-day end-user support and assist users with best practices to improve and increase their knowledge of salesforce.com
- Manage Salesforce.com release management processes
- Maintain use roles and profiles, security settings, access settings etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security)
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, and formulas
- Perform data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records in alignment with existing operating model
- Manage data dictionaries and Admin procedure documents
- Manage weekly Salesforce data exports in alignment with data retention
- Manage Salesforce integrations with various platforms
- Create new fields, dashboards, reports, workflows and objects. Manage all hands on configuration and build
- Create process docs and trainings to help staff understand Salesforce
Who Are You
You are an organized experienced SalesForce Administrator. You enjoy working with sales people and have a passion for sales management and process. Not just managing process, assisting in creating new process and always looking to do things better.
Have no problem living out our core values:
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years as a SFDC Admin or equivalent work experience in a quantitative, technical or operational field.
- Detail and speed oriented
- SaaS experience
- Experience with SalesForce integerations suchs as DocuSign
- Experience as a hands on Salesforce Administrator which a focus on data management
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (201) a plus
- Extraordinary interpersonal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized with meticulous attention to detail and follow through
- Customer focused, action oriented and committed to driving quality results
- Able to quickly learn and adapt to new process and technologies in order to meet business needs and drive business value
- Ability to multi-task and work creatively in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-starter with a team player attitude – ability to work well alone and with others, flexible to lend a hand cross-functionally
- Proficiency with Mac environment, MS Word, Excel, Google Apps and Dropbox
- Clear Communications
- Passionately Courageous
- Amazing Judgment
- Curiously Innovative
- Selfless Honesty
ConsumerAffairs is a rapidly growing SaaS business. Companies (Brands) utilize our SaaS product to proactively connect with their customers, collect reviews, solve customer issues, generate sales and shape their online reputation.
Over 8 million consumers visit ConsumerAffairs.com each month to research products and services, connect with brands, write reviews and read news.
ConsumerAffairs is a fun, creative and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Our team is energetic, passionate and, dare we say, brilliant. We are looking for like-minded individuals that are highly self-motivated, imaginative and excited about building something together.