Resilience Treatment Center is currently looking for a Full Time & Part Time Psychiatrist for our West LA Office!
Resilience Treatment Center is a primary mental health treatment facility offering integrative psychiatric and psychological services for clients that suffer from a broad range of psychological disorders, as well as issues stemming from secondary chemical dependency. While Resilience provides its clients with a comprehensive and exhaustive set of therapies, we pride ourselves on being greater than the sum of our modalities. Our program is designed to widen personal horizons, cultivate compassionate awareness, increase self-efficacy, foster healthy relationships, and build emotional resilience. We take great pride in empowering our clients to create fulfilling, purposeful lives and vibrant communities.
The Board Certified Psychiatrist is responsible for evaluating medical and psychosocial conditions; developing and implementing treatment plans, including prescription of psychotropic medications; monitoring and evaluating treatment results.
Status: FULL TIME AND PART TIME AVAILABLE!!
Major Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities
- Work directly with patients suffering from a range of mental health problems and provide a good standard of practice care
- Prescribe and direct psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders
- Monitor and review treatment regularly
- Provide initial psychiatric consultations
- Provide follow-up consultations with clients to gauge the efficacy of initial psychiatric treatment plan, make medication changes, when & if necessary
- Provide regular and detailed notes and records of any interactions and decisions pertaining to client care
- Analyze and evaluate patient data or test findings to diagnose nature or extent of mental disorder
- Order Diagnostic assessments and/or laboratory panels when medically indicated
- Document & sign all relevant medical and psychiatric notes in Resilience Treatment Center’s electronic Medical Record (EMR) system in a prompt and timely fashion.
- Have excellent knowledge of physiology, anatomy, psychology, pharmacology and mental health law, as well as an awareness of the social factors that influence mental health
- Work closely within a multidisciplinary team of health professionals, including therapists, family therapists, psychologists, social workers, case managers and nurses.
- Work to provide psychopharmacological education to pertinent clinical staff to best support client care when necessary
- Conduct Doctor-to-Doctor reviews with insurance providers and support the Utilization Review team on an as needed basis
- Advise patients, and their families when indicated, on effects of health conditions or psychiatric treatment.
Following are the qualifications required to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Licensed Medical Doctor in CA, Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Preferred: Knowledge of psychotherapy modalities such as DBT, CBT, CBSST
- Preferred: Experience working with clients suffering from the following diagnoses: OCD, Anxiety, Personality Disorders, Mood disorders, and psychotic features
Please send us your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- psychotherapy modalities: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mental Health: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance