Alternatives is seeking a fulltime Choices Care Coordinator to join our Team in Alternatives' Southern Region located in our Galesburg Office.
- Conducts timely and thorough Choices for Care screenings for nursing homes and evaluates potential for diverting participant to the community with supportive services.
- Assures compliance with IDOA timelines and regulations, will assist to provide weekend coverage for required pre-screen and post screens.
- Conducts interim assessments and temporary services increases to evaluate the senior's strengths, supports, problem areas and serivice needs. Maintains certification for Care Coordination program.
- Meets required productivity levels on a monthly basis.
- Demonstrates knowledge of resources and develops relationships with provider agencies, physicians, and hospitals to work collaboratively and make referrals as appropriate.
- Develops an individualized person centered plan of care.
- Required Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Nursing, or Social Science.
- Required 6 months experience in health, aging, or social services.
- Required valid driver's license and capable car.
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills.
Qualified candidates will receive an application for employment through indeed's email that will need to be completed and returned. EOE
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour