Our rapidly growing CPA firm based in Reston, VA is seeking experienced seasonal tax return preparers/reviewers for the upcoming tax season (February through April 15th, 2019). The position is on-site. 25-40 hours per week, flexible in work days/hours but might need to work weekends occasionally. Successful applicant would ideally return for future tax seasons.
Ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years minimum preparing individual, corporate, and partnership income tax returns experience is required.
- Ability to review individual, corporate, and partnership income tax returns experience is a plus.
- CPA firm experience is highly preferred
- Experience with Ultra Tax is a definite plus
- CPA certification is preferred but not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook with good computer skills
- Proficiency with QuickBooks preferred
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy are a must
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and skilled at communication and managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Ability and desire to provide tax research and support as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
If interested and qualified, please send resume and desired hourly rate.
** If you do not have the required experience in preparing tax returns as outlined above, please DO NOT apply. Thank you!
Gordon CPA Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- Communication Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Outlook: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Tax Preparation: 3 years (Preferred)