**Weekend Differential BONUS! APPLY NOW! **
Preferred Touch Home Care is a provider of in-home care services customized to the needs of pediatric patients, from infants to young adults. We assist parents in caregiving needs, and we coordinate care with the pediatrician and the child’s primary care provider. We know that parents have enough on their plates with work, running a household, and, on top of that, caring for a medically-fragile child. We proudly represent ourselves with skilled clinicians who make a difference in families who need the help to create a healing/growing atmosphere for the precious children in our community. The reward is ultimately relief and hope for a medically complex child and their family.
This is exactly why we are always willing to go the extra mile to ensure each patient receives the highest level of home care and why we are looking for empathetic Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and Registered Nurses (RN) to provide meaningful one to one, in-home care to our new and current patients. This unique work environment is very personal and rewarding to passionate caring nurses who matter ever so deeply to a child’s well-being.
What You’ll Do at Preferred Touch Care:
- Provide in-home, specialized care to pediatric patient one on one.
- Have the ability to follow Physician’s orders in evaluating and caring for the patient and advise Physician of any changes in patient's condition or needs:
- G-tube feeding (if applicable)
- Tracheostomy and Ventilation care (if applicable)
- Maintain appropriate preventative practices and procedures
- Prepare clinical and progress notes for individual patients to include physical and mental conditions of clients as well as signs and symptoms indicative of changes of condition
- Must be dependable and communicate effectively with all members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Current and active FL or Multistate LPN license (Required)
- CPR Certification (Required)
- G-tube, trach and vent experience (Preferred)
- Flexible shifts ranging from 8-16 hours.
- Day Shift (Available)
- Night Shift (Available)
- Weekend (Available)
- Monday - Friday (Available)
- Weekend Differential BONUSES (Baylor Program) Work consistently on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, work 36 hours, get paid for 40 hours! (4 hour bonus)
- Full-time (Available)
- Part-time (Available)
- PRN (Available)
Big enough to meet your needs, small enough to care! At Preferred Touch, YOU are the priority
Job Types: Part-time, PRN, Full-time
Pay: Up to $92,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
We are committed to providing a safe work environment through constant teachings on proper hand washing hygiene, personal protective equipment, social distancing, and cough etiquette.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tampa, FL 33614: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Pediatric: 1 year (Preferred)
- LPN License (Required)
- CPR Certification (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person