Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. Its Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory and reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs. In pursuit of its goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched multiple liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 and GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, which fuel its LUNAR development programs for recurrence and early detection. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 7,000 oncologists, over 50 biopharmaceutical companies and all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
The Senior Product Manager will be a key member of the marketing organization who will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of key marketing strategy and tactics which enable Guardant360 to maintain leadership in the liquid biopsy market.
- The Guardant360 Senior Product Manager will be responsible for creating messaging and content to support engagement of HCP’s to make Guardant360 the standard of care across solid tumors
- Support strategic initiatives that engage support broader stakeholder engagement i.e. large Oncology groups and exploration of alternative promotional channels
- Support the development of Guardant360 brand strategy and tactical marketing plans
- Implement and execute Guardant360 promotional materials with the field force and across the marketing organization
- Continuously monitor to identify areas of opportunity to enhance the Guardant360 brand, messaging and tactical field force pull-through
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, and Medical Affairs to grow the brand
- 5+ years of brand marketing experience with a Pharmaceutical or diagnostic company necessary, oncology preferred
- Demonstrated track record of achievement and of influencing business outcomes across diverse functional boundaries, even without direct reporting relationships
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team based environment and partner with external/internal stakeholders
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills that translate to effective tactics and strategy
- Ability to quickly identify insights and develop effective strategies & tactics based on these insights
Advanced degree preferred (PHD, MBA)