Princeton / Lawrenceville NJ Medical Practice
Growing and busy Sports Medicine and Family practice is seeking qualified medical professionals to join our patient centered team.
Job Title: Medical Office Digital Media Intern
FLSA Status: Part-Time / Non-Exempt
(This is an Entry Level internship and well suited for a recent college graduate or for someone reentering the workforce. Full Time employment after internship is possible for the right person).
Immediate Need: Approximately 16-30 hours per week
Compensation: $10.00 per hour
Please respond with Covering Letter and Resume
Please provide an email address and/or phone number where you can be contacted.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT THE REQUESTED INFORMATON MAY NOT BE REVIEWED
- Administers the company’s web site, intranet, and social media activities
- Develops the practice’s brand awareness and online reputation
- Creates and manages all content
- Ensures Search Engine Optimization and generation of inbound traffic
- Administers web based referral sites
- Maintains strictest confidentiality; adheres to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations.
- Assists management by completing administrative duties, as required
- Communicates the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s hyper-connected patients
- Instrumental in managing the company’s content-related assets
- Creates and publishes relevant, original, high-quality content
- Promotes content through social advertising
- Develops and implements a Digital Content marketing plan
- Manages social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Monitors, listens and responds to users in a “Social” way while cultivating potential new patients
- Conducts online advocacy and opens a stream for cross-promotions
- Oversees design of all social media (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.)
- Manages efforts in building online reviews and reputation, and monitors and responds to each review
Qualifications and Experience:
- Highly motivated, creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future patients
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining relationships, online and off
- Practices superior time management
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and work independently when necessary
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues
- Knowledge of medical administration practices a huge asset
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, other employees, insurance providers, billing company, medical supply companies and other business partners.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must have excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
College Degree — Liberal Arts, Technology, Marketing, Computer Sciences, other
Technology Management Courses or Training, a plus.
Environmental/Working Conditions :
- Normal office environment
- Occasional overtime may be required, or hours reduced as business needs dictate
Job Type: Part-time / Internship
Job Type: Internship