MAIN TASKS/JOB DUTIES/GOALS:
- Reports to Accounting Manager
- Operating a multi-line system to answer incoming calls and direct calls to appropriate personnel
- Retrieves message from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mails when appropriate personnel are unavailable
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel
- Updates appointment calendars
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications
- Maintains fax machines, assists users, sends faxes, and retrieves and routes incoming faxes
- Orders, receives, and maintains office supplies
- Creates and prints fax cover sheets, memos, correspondences, reports, and other documents when necessary
- Performs other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, collating
- Become fully acquainted with the EoStar and RoadNet system
- Run daily EO/RoadNet reports to aid the Sales, Delivery, Marketing and Operations team.
- Oversees all dock sale appointments.
- Takes payment and settles order bill with pick up customers
- Take deposits to the bank
- Assist as needed with Accounts Receivable and Payables.
- Assist accounting department in mailing of statements, checks, etc.
- Handles data input as requested by management.
- Acts as Executive Liaison to General Manager
- Other duties and reporting as assigned by supervisor(s)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.50 /hour
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)