JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY AS A TOWER CLIMBER/CONSTRUCTION CREW MEMBER! If you love working outdoors, are physically able to climb and also perform construction work, are able to travel as part of a team during the week, enjoy exciting and adventurous work, desire long-term/stable work with overtime opportunities, this is a great job for you. Crews are based out of Grand Island, Nebraska, so if you currently live within a reasonable driving distance, or are able to relocate to such an area, check us out!
What we offer:
Competitive compensation based on experience
Stable, year-round employment (W-2 employee)
Daily travel per diem, plus paid lodging when traveling
Ability to be home most weekends
OTJ training, including safety training and continuing education opportunities
Comprehensive benefits package that includes fantastic health insurance benefits (Medical, Vision and Dental, and Supplemental), free cell phone/service, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with company match
What you’ll do:
Construct, erect, and maintain cell towers
Perform equipment modification, installation, and upgrades to existing towers
Climb towers up to 450 feet and ladders at various heights
Prepare and clean sites
Other duties may be assigned
How do you know if you are qualified:
- You’re able to climb and work at heights up to 450 feet
- You can lift up to 100 pounds
- You can work outside in all elements, including extreme temperatures, rain, snow and wind
- You are in good physical condition and able to work in a variety of different positions - crouching,
kneeling, reaching, bending/lifting.
- You have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving history for the past 3 to 5
- You can travel outside of the area for work during the week (some weeknight overnight travel is required)
- You are reliable, and enjoy working with a team
- You are able to pass pre-employment checks, including drug screen, criminal background, MVR, and DOT physical.