We are seeking a Client Coordinator to join our Fort Lauderdale office. The client Coordinator will provide exceptional day to day administrative functions and general support services between the client, IT, and the sales team.
- Coordinate day to day campaign administrative functions.
- Respond to existing client or campaign change requests, escalating to the assigned salesperson and/or management as needed.
- New campaign set up coordination between sales, IT, the buyer, and the client’s IT team.
- Coordinate invoicing including matching invoicing to system reports, receiving and processing client returns requests, getting management approval when above approved parameters.
- Inquire to client regarding past due invoicing, escalating to the salesperson and management as needed.
- Maintain price, net fees, and other campaign data in SF, PX Portals, and other
- Use Salesforce (or other CRM) to manage all client activities, create and maintain accurate client and campaign information at all times.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Skills and Specifications:
- Proven experience in a B2B inside sales role, preferably selling non-tangible services.
- Exceptional verbal, phone and written communication skills.
- Should be proficient in using CRM software solutions, preferably Salesforce
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Prominent organization and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year