MasterTech Services and Cooling Tower Depot are full-service cooling tower construction companies serving the energy and industrial markets since 2003. We offer a professional and respectful working environment; including a benefit package.
Currently there is an opportunity in our reconstruction division for an Experienced Estimator, located in our Golden Corporate office. The primary role of the Estimator is to provide accurate costing therefore winning business by providing outstanding support to our regional sales team. The successful candidate will report directly to the Manager of Estimating. Pay will be commensurate with experience.
- Read, interpret and understand RFQ documents provided by clients and/or sales team.
- Determine primary work scope of project.
- Submit questions for clarification as required.
- Determine specialty services requiring subcontractors.
- Produce supervision, labor, material, and equipment estimates to perform the work scope.
- Produce work schedule for activities to perform the work scope.
- Compile all information to produce a cost estimate.
- Review estimate with the Estimating Manager.
- Develop final proposal documents.
- Capable of reading Blueprints/Drawings
- Strong Computer Skills: MS Excel, Word
- Basic Understanding of Cost and Price Development
- General Understanding of Building Materials
- Possess Attention to Detail
- Takes direction as required from Senior Estimators
- Willing to do what it takes to provide accurate estimates in a timely manner
- Have a general knowledge of contract /owner/engineer general terms and conditions
- Prior Experience in Quoting & Estimating
- Understanding of Spreadsheet Development and Use
- Hard working team player that can work independently as well
- Honesty, Integrity, and Accountability
Feel free to visit our websites
Job Type: Full-time