The Associate Strategy Manager is a vital contributor within the Store Brands organization, focused on analyzing the business, developing growth strategies for CVS Health’s private label products, and supporting the analytical needs of the product teams. As a member of the Store Brands Product Development team, you will apply your strengths in thought leadership (e.g., analytic and conceptual problem solving), passion for the customer & product innovation and communications skills to help develop, pilot and roll-out new store brand products, strategies and programs Store Brands is a critical factor in differentiation and profitability for CVS Health and the analysis and supporting communications develop will be seen at the highest levels of the organization.
The primary objectives of the Store Brands Product Development & Innovation team include:
- Create new products to increase customer loyalty, drive incremental profit and brand differentiation
- Develop and refine the multi-year product roadmap strategy for CVS Store Brands
- Develop new products from concept to shelf while partnering cross functionally to maximize the impact to the customer
- Drive impact by uncovering opportunities for sales and margin growth through detailed analytics on customer insights & trends, market data and CVS point of sales data
- Develop and apply rigorous processes to enhance brand and product development efficiency and infuse innovation
A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a consulting firm or related analytical corporate role
A minimum of 2 years of experience constructing complex models in order to meet business case requirements
A minimum of 2 years of experience with MS of Excel, including ability to construct and manipulate pivot tables, financial models, and at least 1 year of advanced experience with Excel functions (e.g., vlookup, index, match, etc.)
A minimum of 2 years of experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, adjusting priorities as needed and meeting deadlines while utilizing the highest level of attention to detail.
- Experience writing SQL database queries, with working knowledge for extraction and manipulation of data.
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience analyzing business trends, creating business cases and providing actionable recommendations
- Experience working with POS or syndicated data (e.g. IRI, Nielsen, etc.) in the retail or in the consumer product goods industries
- Experience working with Teradata tools and database solutions such as Access.
- Experience creating communications and storytelling around opportunities, in powerpoint, word or outline for presentations.
HS diploma required or Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.