$17.00 - $25.00/hr.
12:00pm - 6:00pm
Monday - Friday 10:00am - 3:00pm
2805 Mican Drive, Dallas, TX, 75212
The Pallet Builder/Repair is responsible for building and repairing wooden pallets by hand using a nail gun.
- Must be able to lift wooden pallets which weigh about 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Must be comfortable working in a labor-intensive environment, sometimes under extreme weather conditions. All employment is contingent on completing a drug test, in accordance to local and state laws and regulations.
- Candidates with previous lumber, warehouse, construction, carpentry, landscaping, roofing, welding or logistics experience are encouraged to apply
- Requires quick hands, attention to detail, commitment to quality
- Observance of all safety rules and regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Willing to work overtime as needed
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in extreme conditions to include, but not limited to, elements, heat, cold, and air particulate
- Repetitively lift up to 50-75 pounds and adjust body position to bend, stoop, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for entire shifts of varying lengths in time
- The employee is frequently required to sit, talk hear, walk and use hands to handle, feel and reach.
- The noise level in the work environment is dependent on location.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required (eye protection, ear protection is mandatory at several locations, safety shoes)
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include, close vision, distance vision and color vision.
- Must have a good sense of balance & good eye-hand-foot coordination
- Competitive Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Referral Bonuses
- Long-Term Career Advancement
- Great Team Environment
- Full-time employees eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, AD&D and Short-Term & Long-Term Disability insurance on the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment
48forty Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.