Columbia College (www.ccdc.edu) is looking for a part-time Adjunct Culinary Arts Instructors.
- Tysons Main Campus: 8620 Westwood Center Drive, Vienna, VA 22182
- Columbia College is a ten-week session-based school. The first session starts on January 21, 2020.
- 6 hours per day for ten (10) weeks, Total of 60 hours per course
- Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
- Morning Class: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Afternoon Class: 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Provide instruction for students teaching a variety of knowledge and skills.
- Responsible for daily lesson plan and supplementary material development associated with the overall program and course(s) taught.
- Develop and revise curriculum and syllabus if it's necessary.
- Monitor and report student progress including, but not limited to accurate and timely grading and attendance record keeping.
- Adhere to and support the goals and mission of the program and more.
- Associate's degree or above in a related field.
- One (1) year or more teaching experience preferred.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $25.00 /hour
Hours per week: