Position: Project Manager
Company info: Perry Construction Management
Has Contact with: Subcontractors, Project Managers, Plant Engineers, Management
Estimated Date of Contract: LONG / SHORT TERM CONTRACTS AVAILABLE
Work Location: ATLANTA, GA
Job Type: CONTRACT W2 - FULL TIME
Experience: Seeking an experienced Project Manager with a strong background in government. Experience in commercial and industrial manufacturing construction a plus. Extensive knowledge of Health & Safety standards is required.
Languages: Fluent in English
Other: Must have the ability to pass a background and drug screen test.
Perry Construction Management, LLC, is a Veteran Owned Construction Management (CM) company serving commercial, industrial and manufacturing clients around the US. We focus on project execution, schedule, and quality with a keen eye on safety in every aspect of our operations. We are entrusted by our clients to represent their best interests and provide the best service possible to help ensure project success.
- Coordinate and manage all project stakeholders such as subcontractors and contractors, project managers, and plant engineers.
- Read and comprehend all construction documents such as design specifications, drawings, and installation requirements to ensure compliance (e.g., paint, size, piping, etc.)
- Understand all plant Health & Safety policies, disseminate this information to contractors, and ensure standards are followed per plant protocol.
- Daily and weekly documentation and record keeping as specified by the client (e.g., photograph records).
- Identify and respond to client needs as per change requests or additional regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate and follow up on all project closeout requirements.
- Perform additional assignments per management’s direction.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent communication & onsite activity documentation skills
- High attention to detail and strong administrative/management abilities
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize workload to meet deliverables and client expectations
- Well-developed problem-solving skills with the ability to find solutions and incorporate them into existing practices as needed
- Demonstrated leadership skills to manage contractor/subcontractor and onsite client representatives
- Ability to work independently and be a problem solver to complete projects to clients’ expectations and requirements
- Ability to manage and document health and safety management plans
- Ability to demonstrate multiple subcontractor management experience on the Jobsite
- Ability to work well with others and cross-functional teams
- Experience reading and understanding design specifications and drawings
- Have process piping installation experience and/or strong mechanical system installation experience
- Degree in Construction Management or 12+ years (minimum) comparable construction or construction management experience
- 7+ years in managing construction projects (new & upgrade) in industrial or manufacturing facilities; food & beverage or pharmaceutical a plus
- Current OSHA Certifications
- Strong computer knowledge (all MS Office programs, MS Project)
The recruiting team will carefully review and consider each individual application and if selected, candidates will be contacted for phone screening and remote interviews.
Thank you for your interest.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $55.00 - $65.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
- government contracting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person