Sound Originals Photo & Video is one of the highest-rated wedding studios. We're looking for a fantastic detailed-oriented individual to join our team. We're a small team of just 4 full-time employees, so we often share duties. We love what we do, and we love helping our clients treasure their memories with gorgeous photos and videos.
As one of our planning managers, you'll be responsible for managing client communication, customer service and logistical operations of wedding photography and videography teams. You'll be the main point of contact for clients after they book with us! This includes interfacing with our clients and our team of photographers/videographers, who are freelancers.
- Communicate with clients regarding invoices, contracts, questionnaires and other administrative questions.
- Help clients plan photography engagement sessions, including suggesting locations.
- Conduct phone or video meetings with clients to provide insight into wedding photo and video processes
- Oversee the wedding logistical planning process, ensuring clients enter the correct information in their questionnaire so our photography and videography team arrives on time at the correct location.
- Help clients with their wedding timelines, including providing advice and suggestions for logistical considerations regarding photography and videography best practices.
- Oversee the file upload and management process (not photo editing).
- Oversee the post-production logistical process, making sure editors have the files they need and deliver the finished product on time.
- Collaborate with photographers and videographers regarding uploads, payroll, and other administrative and logistical procedures.
- Manage freelance bloggers, editors and other remote contractors.
- Administrative duties relating to office management.
- Assist with onboarding new photographers, setting them up with file upload tools and payroll processing systems
- Based on skills and experience, you may also participate in sales and booking calls!
Here's a 10,000-foot view of your role. You will help clients fill out their planning questionnaire in advance of their wedding. You'll make sure clients provide all the logistical information we need to successfully photograph and film their big day. You'll also schedule phone and video calls with our clients to help them through the planning process!
Strong preference given to applicants who live in one of our markets:
- Washington State
You must LOVE weddings. And, you must LOVE being super organized and detailed-oriented.
Please tell us about your past experience, and any experience in the wedding or events industry. We can't wait to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32,000.00 - $62,500.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Remote