Young Innovations is a manufacturer and marketer of high quality dental equipment and supplies with sales in excess of covering a broad portfolio of market-leading products across a variety of dental categories. With an outstanding reputation for quality, our company has a broad portfolio of market leading products across a variety of categories. We are a fast-paced, lean organization with tremendous opportunity for growth through hands-on experience with diverse and challenging projects.
We are seeking a talented and detail-oriented Sales Manager to join the dynamic and highly collaborative team. The Sales Manager will be responsible for all sales activity for Bridge2 globally to maximize sales revenue and meet the corporate sales objectives. The Sales Manager is accountable for actively engaging and developing relationships while identifying new business opportunities. This role requires an accomplished sales leader with a consultative sales approach and growth mindset.
- Develop relationships across all areas of the partner organization calling at multiple levels within the account: Business Management, Marketing, Product Development, Product Management, Engineering, and Procurement along with any key influencers, stakeholders or decision maker.
- Work collaboratively across business units to create a result driven, team-oriented environment delivering growth. Collaborate with engineering team to identify customer requirements for translating them into product specifications.
- Discover new projects at the early stage of development with key accounts.
- Understand and analyzes product costs to work collaboratively with finance and product management regarding pricing and volume discounts.
- Attend and participate in trade shows, regional seminars, and other company functions as required.
- Responsible for accurately planning and forecasting the business. Work directly with the marketing team, finance, etc. to develop a deep understanding of the business metrics and performance. Report findings as needed.
- Understand and communicate the areas and reasons where the forecast is deviating from expectations, both positive and negative. Define strategies to improve key metrics.
- Work across organization, and other sales channels to help uncover new opportunities.
- Maintain sound knowledge of the industry, trends and the competitive stance of Bridge2/Young Innovations and other industry leaders regarding similar offerings
- Deliver high impact presentations, effectively representing Bridge2/Young Innovations
- Negotiate and close large and complex projects; integrating requirements by effectively balancing partner needs with business objectives
- Proven ability to achieve results working in matrixed, complex, fast-moving and constantly changing sales environments within a competitive market
- Bachelor's Degree (or relevant level of experience)
- 8+ years of sales experience
- A highly consultative sales background with excellent communication skills
- Experience selling to the C level
- Innovative thinker that can create lucrative business opportunities
- Financial and business acumen, with the ability to link initiatives to the bottom-line success of the organization
- Possess both a hunter and farmer skill set
- Capacity to think and act on both a tactical and strategic level
- Ability to build strong and continuous partner relationships
- High Capacity to multitask
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, & presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Young Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participating employer