We are seeking an experience Oracle Applications Developer for a long-term contract opportunity in Seattle.
· Play a senior role in the analysis, design and development efforts in the Oracle Supply Chain and Logistics space.
· Collaboration with business and other team members (Developers, Functional Analysts, Testers and Production Support Analysts) to produce scalable, efficient and supportable solutions utilizing Oracle and related technologies
· Enhance, support and follow Software Development Lifecycle
· Support fellow team members through development and architecture standard improvement/augmentation according to industry best practices
· Provide guidance and ensure offshore development delivery and quality while completing development onsite for appropriate tasks.
· Demonstrate ability to work through/around blocking events
· Demonstrate experience deploying complex yet elegant and efficient solutions within budget
· 8+ Years of Oracle EBS Technical and Development Experience.
· Experience working with Oracle Applications version 12.2.
· 8+ Years of Experience in Designing and developing RICEW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions and Workflow) components.
· Strong Understanding and working knowledge of End to End Processed like Procure to Pay, Supply chain and Master Data.
· Strong Hands on Development experience in Oracle EBS Modules like Purchasing (PO), Account Payables (AP), Payments (IBY), Inventory (INV), General Ledger (GL), Cash Management (CM) and Sub Ledger Accounting (SLA).
· Strong Experience in Oracle Applications Implementation and Upgrade.
· Strong experience with SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting, Workflow and SQL*Loader.
· Experience Building and customizing OAF (Oracle Applications Framework) Pages will be plus.
· Experience in Oracle Applications Performance tuning.
· Experience and understanding of the Java and related J2EE technologies development, debugging & profiling will be huge plus.
· Strong experience with XML, XSD and XSLT.
· Experience working with network-based APIs, preferably REST/JSON or XML/SOAP will be a plus.
· Interface architecture knowledge with one or more on-premise / SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, Workday, Ariba, etc.) will be Plus.
· Experience with iPaaS applications like SOA Suite 11g, Apache NiFi will be a huge plus.
Contract Length: 6 Months + ext
Contract Type: C2C/W2
Location: Seattle WA
Accelalpha is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $70.00 to $100.00 /hour