Cascade Lawn Care is a lawn/landscape company based in Bellingham. We provide professional landscape services to commercial and residential clients in Bellingham and Whatcom County.
Maintenance crew member assists crew leader to complete all jobs assigned to crew. This position reports to their crew leader. Maintenance crew members must work with their team to complete tasks in a timely manner according to their schedule. A successful maintenance crew member has a positive attitude works well in a team setting.
- Perform landscape maintenance tasks including:Mowing
- Weed whacking
- Debris cleanup and removal
- Spreading bark/mulch
- 30-40 hrs/week
- Fridays as needed during busy seasons
- Overtime required during busy seasons
- Shift starts at 7:00 am and finishes when all jobs are complete for the day (approximately 5:30 pm)
This position requires on the job training. New landscape maintenance crew members will be provided safety and basic technique training for power tools. On the job training will be provided for all other tools. There are ongoing opportunities for more advanced skills development (pruning, lawn health analysis, irrigation maintenance, etc.).
- Complete safety training and comply with all safety rules
- No experience required, on the job training to be provided
- Pass drug screening
- Have reliable transportation and be able to commute to and from work on a daily basis
- No smoking/vaping at work
- Strong work ethic
- Available for overtime during busy seasons
Opportunities for Career Advancement
Cascade Lawn Care is a growing company and has advancement opportunities for individuals who are seeking a career in landscaping. A maintenance crew member who demonstrates a strong work ethic, the ability to manage their time and the requisite skills may advance to either a crew leader position or a solo-crew position.
Job Types: Seasonal, Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour
- On-the-job training
- Opportunities for advancement
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bellingham, WA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Landscape maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person