Shopkick is the most engaging rewards program, with an enthusiastic community of users who spend more time in-app and web than any other shopping experience. For consumers, we bring moments of joy to everyday shopping, dining, and leisure activities by offering fun ways to earn rewards (that we call kicks). They are similar to points in a mileage rewards program and can be redeemed for a wide variety of gift cards. For brands and retailers, we drive sales by providing high consumer engagement along the entire path to purchase-without the use of margin dilutive coupons. Our unique pay for performance model has been proven to deliver high ROI, driving incremental traffic, visits to shelves and stores, and sales across platforms: online, mobile and in-store. Some of our leading partners include Best Buy, Clorox, Coty, GSK, Georgia Pacific, Marshalls, Nestle, Purina, TJ Maxx, and Unilever, among others. Shopkick is available for free on the iPhone from the App Store and for Android on Google Play.
Shopkick is looking for an Executive Assistant to the SVP of Sales, and Office Manager for our New York team. This is a very high energy, fast paced office that loves to have fun! The ideal candidate is self-directed and able to work without supervision, can quickly and effectively take direction, constantly proactive and always looking for ways to support the team, and able to foster a culture of positivity, fun, and spontaneity. Essential Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Actively manage executive calendar
- Be the primary point of contact for the executive; handle requests for meetings and calls, and concisely relay vital information to the executive
- Schedule and actively manage international and domestic travel
- Prepare and submit executive expense reports, and review and approve team expense reports
- Send sales orders and other legal documents to executives for signature, ensuring timely and completion
- Handle confidential information with the highest level of discretion
- Assemble and proofread PowerPoint presentations and sales decks
- Book restaurants and order catering for client lunches
- Act as the face of the company by greeting and seeing to the needs of guests, clients, and candidates.
- Order snacks, kitchen supplies, and office supplies
- Manage facilities and building maintenance requests, including hiring outside vendors/contractors to complete necessary maintenance and repairs to the office
- Manage all facilities vendors, including submitting invoices and payment requests to accounting for timely vendor payments
- Manage facilities and office budgets, ensuring accurate expense tracking and staying within allocated budgets.
- Manage on-boarding/off-boarding tasks as directed by HR, including equipment set up, facilitating the delivery of signature documents, and social events
- Host weekly office happy hours
- Plan and coordinate company-wide, office, and departmental events
- Coordinate NY office participation in company community service/volunteer activities
- Provide basic facilities support to Chicago office on an as-needed basis
- Be scrappy, ready to learn and employ new skills, and always give your best to every aspect of your work
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Microsoft Suite proficient
- Gmail and Google Suite proficient
- Excellent interpersonal and diplomacy skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Able to multitask effectively
- 1+ years of experience providing executive/administrative support to Executive-level staff and/or office management preferred
- Experience with Concur, DocuSign, and Expensify preferred
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Shopkick are considered the property of Shopkick and are not subject to payment of agency fees.