We are looking for a Full Time Lead Customer Service Representative (CSR).
Shift: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm
Greet residents and visitors at the front desk and by phone. Establish an initial friendly atmosphere in the community. Respond to emergencies and resident requests. Help to ensure the smooth operation of the front desk by monitoring and assisting other Customer Service Representatives as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitor residents, guests, private duty attendants, visitors and/or potential job applicants coming in and out of the community and ensure proper and complete use of Resident/Guest logs, “Resident Away” status log, private duty attendant paperwork, and job seeker forms
Support the Move-In and Welcome process for new residents
- Take the lead in the day-to-day administration of the Move-In and Welcome process by entering data in a timely manner, uploading resident pictures, printing and posting documents at assigned intervals, and assigning and managing tasks through New Resident Feed
- Support the Customer Services Representatives in responding to resident needs and resolving issues
- Support the sales process when prospective residents and families call or walk into the community to inquire about events, community information, and more
- Provide additional support to the Resident Relations Director to ensure the smooth operation of the front desk
- Provide excellent customer service using the phone system to manage a multi- line incoming phone system: answer calls, transfer calls, and/or take complete and detailed messages and communicate timely to others in the community
- Collect and/or remind residents about transportation requests and reservations as required
- Enter data accurately into various electronic and paper systems in a timely manner, including incident reporting, new resident information, resident updates, a twenty-four hour communication log, and more.
- Assist with the billing process including processing and depositing of checks; record any cash receipts if applicable
- Update daily census
- Create, print and/or post documents at assigned intervals and locations, including Daily Line Up, monthly program calendar, weekly menus, and flyers for residents
- Track and log incoming packages received at the desk and notify appropriate party of delivery
- Record and distribute all work orders for maintenance
- Maintain a neat and clean front desk and entrance area
- Order supplies and restock inventory
- Receive and distribute incoming mail; complete outgoing mailings
- Complete typing, data entry, shredding, and filing
- Maintain “Resident Away” Status log
- Maintain the confidentiality of resident information
- Audit records and files
- Manage and respond immediately to emergencies and supply emergency personnel with “Emergency Fact Sheet” (resident information sheet) and inform appropriate parties as needed
- Use and respond to emergency systems such as fire alarms, resident monitoring systems, and emergency pull cord alarms
- Associate degree in business, communication, marketing a plus.
- One to three years of senior living, customer service, or related experience preferred.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills required.
- Multitask and hospitality standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- CPR Certified
Qualified applicants please apply in person at:
3500 Masterpiece Way
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Job Type: Full-time