***We understand some candidates may be seeking part-time vs. full-time. Both options are available. Please indicate your preference when submitting resumes.
Building on its outstanding reputation of more than 20 years of service, Anton Group LLC, is an industry leader in Commercial Interior Finishes and Furnishings. We deliver expert sales and installation of flooring, furniture and window treatments to meet the diverse needs of our corporate, multi-family, educational and nonprofit clients. As a non-aligned dealer, Anton Group offers a comprehensive array of products from more than 300 manufacturers. We are seeking a Commercial Interiors Project Coordinator to join our team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Project management including project scheduling, cost tracking and coordination of subcontractors.
- Order placement and development of new project quotes.
- Capacity to research finishes and furniture options to determine best fit.
- Work with industry reps and manufacturers to ensure our clients receive the highest quality products at a reasonable price.
- Must work well with minimal supervision.
- Be passionate about serving clients by providing quality, value-centered FF&E.
- Focused on deadlines with a detail-oriented mindset.
- Maintain work behavior which supports our underlying value- to make it easy for clients to do business with us.
- Understand effective problem resolution.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Knowledge of Twin Cities area FF&E reps and the A&D community a plus.
- Ability to work in Cad or Revit beneficial.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Commercial Interior Sales or Commercial interior design.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Commercial Interior FF&E Sales, Design or related: 3 years (Preferred)