Founded in Boston in 2016 we moved to Nashville early in 2018 to build a company that thinks different because we are different. We're looking for our first full-lifecycle recruiter, the one with countless "safer" options, but needs to be the builder and not the tool.
We have empathy, we're smart and creative in our approach to solving problems, and we continually and rapidly advance our technological capabilities, operations, and culture.
We need a savvy, creative, intelligent, empathetic person who can attract and build long-term partnerships. You know that working smart is most important, but you'll work hard to be as successful as you envision. You want to do what's right knowing that you'll be fully supported by your team.
Is this your ideal position?
What you have.
- Recent experience as a perm recruiter and know how to deliver for your clients
- The knowledge and experience to hit the ground running
- You're tech-savvy and passionate about emerging technologies
- You've filled high-level technical roles for demanding companies
- You're engaging, interesting and empathetic - you're not a typical recruiter
- You're transparent and vocal. You don't just want your ideas to be heard, but implemented
- You thrive when you're left to your own devices - you don't just solve today's problem, you solve problems that haven't even come up yet
- You've been the first or second hire somewhere, and have stories to tell about it
- You want a better life for yourself and others, not to just get by
- You're extremely organized and diligent, you make technology work for you instead of working for it
- You're always looking for ways to streamline, automate and be more productive
- You have filled multiple jobs per month
- You're a natural coach and mentor
- You're comfortable recruiting for different departments, roles, and levels
- You're a lifetime learner who thrives on change and new experiences
What you're looking for.
- High compensation and aggressive performance incentives
- A consistent stream of highly qualified new client and job leads
- A full suite of the latest recruiting tools that you'll actually enjoy using
- A manager that respects you, listens and appreciates you
- A say in how things are done and how we can do them better
- An opportunity to build a great company
- The flexibility you need to do your best work and live your best life
Whether you're looking to build a recruiting team of your own, contribute individually, or take on a completely different role, you'll continue to earn a high-income and have unlimited support and respect for your contributions.
At this stage, all members of the team are eligible to build equity in the company at an accelerated rate, with the potential to be the majority owners of the company in well under 10 years.
Experienced recruiters who need flexibility are encouraged to apply. Remote / WFH is available although the ability to come into our Nashville office Downtown is necessary. We will create the right opportunity for the right candidate.
If you look like a great fit, please apply!