Responsible for creating sales utilizing exceptional customer service and knowledge of cusom products and services. Strive to create long-term customer relationships that will lead to increased sales and profitability. Develop awareness of interior design through practical experience, observation and interaction with a Custom Designer.
- Greet and engage customers, uncovering their home furnishing needs and helping them make their design vision become a reality
- Provide world class customer service and offer customers an unforgettable shopping experience
- Build rapport with clients, earning their business through your ability to demonstrate exceptional product knowledge, strong interpersonal skills, and excellent listening skills
- Develop and maintain a customer base through networking and client follow up to ensure customer satisfaction before and after the sale
- Generating sales through a low pressure consultative approach
- Energetic, self-motivated sales professional with exceptional interpersonal, listening and communication skills, bilingual a plus!
- Must have 3 years or more experience in Furniture
- Ability to network and build relationships with customers
- Competitive, goal oriented nature with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Flexibility to work a 5 day retail schedule that includes nights, weekends (Saturdays for Full Time, either / or for Part Time), and most holidays.
- Basic computer skills
- Previous sales experience in retail commission based sales environment is a plus, but not required
- Strong organizational skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Sales: 3 years (Required)