We are looking for an experienced HVAC Service Technician who can eventually transition into a manager position. Minimum 3-5 years commercial and industrial HVAC Service experience. Experience on small HVAC equipment, boilers and chillers.
Good interpersonal skills are required to interact with our current customers and to generate future company growth.
Must be able to do some light travel in NC, SC, and occasionally WV. Must have a valid NC drivers license, and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
We are required by our customer to do back ground checks and cannot hire anyone with a felony.
This is a full time position with good pay and benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
- hvac service: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative