ML Realty Partners (MLRP) is a long term industrial real estate investor in the Central United States. The company provides clients with an exceptional experience at its properties. A collaborative team of accountable professionals, ML Realty Partners has a platform that will continue to strive to exceed team members’ expectations, both in growth opportunities and in recognition of performance.
- Work closely with 3rd party property managers to ensure efficient portfolio operation
- Assist Director with portfolio management and special projects as assigned
- Support team in the implementation of portfolio strategy
- Assist with tenant lease documents and landlord waivers
- Analyze property financial information for NOI enhancement
- Collaborate with leasing and development on tenant improvement projects
- Review annual property operating budgets and tenant reconciliations
- Coordinate annual internal leasing budget and prepare financial analysis to support lease recommendations
- Some travel required
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- The ability to meet deadlines and work with all parts of the company
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work in team environment.
- Self-motivated and thrives in an entrepreneurial work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Asset Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19