Have all your documents? Would love to work right away? We have hours in Roseville/Granite Bay/Citrus Heights available immediately. Our clients need you!
Always Best Care Sacramento is HIRING! Got all your stuff?? Apply now! We can put to work by this Friday!! (Clear license & TB test is needed)
The demand for experienced and quality caregivers is at a record high demand!
We care about our employees.
Our Scheduling Team personally reaches out to you, to build your schedule!
NO logging into an app on a certain day and time to accept work.
We pair caregivers with clients based on skill sets and personality compatibility.
We provide regular and consistent schedules!
All Clients need assistance with Activity of Daily Living and Instrumental Activities of Daily Living.
We have an excellent supportive office management team.
*** FULL TIME HOURS AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE FLEXIBILITY AND GREAT AVAILABILITY***
PLEASE BE SURE YOU ARE ACTIVE ON YOUR EMAIL. OUR INITIAL CONTACT WITH YOU IS THORUGH INDEED EMAIL.
YOU CAN BE PUT TO WORK WITHIN 24-48 HOURS IF YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
HOME CARE AIDE LICENSE WITH REGISTERED STATUS AND STRAIGHT CLEARANCE.
COPY OF CURRENT NEGATIVE T.B. TEST.
PASS PHONE AND ZOOM INTERVIEWS
HAVE ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
COMPLETE ORIENTATION AND SAFETY TRAINING ONLINE.
What we offer:
Employee Appreciation Program
Employee Referral Bonuses
$100 Bonus after 90 days and 100 hours worked.
401 K Available
Career Advancement Opportunities
Web based access to your schedule, care plan details, etc.
· Must be Registered as a Home Care Aide through CCLD.CA.GOV (Registration fee of $35).
· Must be FBI and DOJ Live Scanned through Community Care Licensing (Live Scan Fee varies in price depending on where you go).
· Have a Current Negative T.B. Test.
· Reliable Transportation.
· Must be willing to travel 20-25 miles
· Must have Reliable Home and/or Cell Phone Communication.
· Proof of Valid Driver's License and Current Auto Insurance.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
All Employees receive training on Covid-19. We provide PPE, Gloves, and other essential supplies our Caregivers need.
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Home Care Aide Certification (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Special needs experience:
Care needed for:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Reading, writing, and carrying out directions
- Charting or taking notes for others to review
- Providing companionship and supportive listening
- Reporting changes in the health or status of the client
- Taking vitals, height, and weight
- Feeding clients
- Maintaining patient’s health equipment
- Transporting client to appointments
- Facilitating community and recreational outings, including transport
Company's Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place