The Executive Assistant to the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) and Assistant Chief Nursing Officer (ACNO) provides comprehensive administrative support and executive office facilitation for Executive Nursing Administration for UCLA Medical Center Santa Monica. The Executive Assistant acts as a liaison between the CNO and ACNO and internal and external parties. The Executive Assistant is also responsible for data reporting, data analysis and special projects as defined by the CNO and ACNO.
- Possesses high standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
- Skill in prioritizing assignments to complete work in a timely manner.
- Financial skills sufficient to calculate percentages, ratios, rates in order to: determine costs, provides financial projections, and prepares analytical reports.
- Skill in evaluating data in order to draw conclusions and make sound recommendations.
- Skill in problem solving, engage in fact finding, and working as a member of a team.
- Skill in editing correspondence, reports, summaries for correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Skill in setting priorities that accurately reflect the importance of the project.
- Skill to speak clearly and distinctly to obtain and convey information with individuals at various organizational levels.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to work in a group environment, establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with all levels of staff and other department personnel.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with staff, coworkers and public.
- Ability to balance/manage multiple ongoing tasks, assignments and prioritize workload.
- Ability to independently compose and edit reports, tables, proposals and justifications.
- Ability to formulate logical and objective conclusions, recognizing alternatives and their implications.
- Ability to work independently and follow through on assignments with minimal direction.
- Ability to compose clear, concise, logical and grammatically correct correspondence, reports, memos and other forms of written correspondence.
- Ability to establish positive, effective working relationships with peers, administrators, staff.
- Ability to coordinate numerous tasks with conflicting deadlines and prioritize appropriately and t exercise independent judgment in making decisions.
- Ability to compile and organize data to present in written reports or for visual presentations
- Ability to collect and assimilate data and input from various sources.
- Ability to work accurately with detail.
- Ability to communicate complex financial issues to non-financial staff in a clear and concise manner, using verbal, graphical and written means.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with frequent interruptions.
Previous experience as an executive assistant, desired
Experience with project management, desired
Bachelor's Degree, highly desired
Please sumbit a updated resume and cover letter