Apply online at www.khcareers.com
Duties and Responsibilities: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for checking in all employees and highlighting on the Open Table system.
- Answer the phone, take reservations, and take takeout orders.
- Make sure the menus are clean and organized.
- Greet, check in and seat guests.
- Print any special chits off open table with special instructions hand off to server upon their checking in.
- Review all of the open table reservations and map out the plan for the shift.
- Utilize open table to make sure to capture important information about guests.
- Work with the manager on the floor to ensure the proper wait time.
- Make sure the restrooms and the host stand are clean: fill soap, refill TP in the stalls (TP placed properly) refill hand towels, stock back-ups and empty garbage.
- Interacts with guests in and as they leave the restaurant to ensure positive dining experience.
- Other duties as directed.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- 100% -- Stands during entire shift.
- 75% -- Reaches, bends and stoops frequently.
- 5% -- Carries 15 lbs. highchair about 3 times per shift over medium distances (20-30 feet).
- 50% -- Verbally communicates with quests and phone callers.
- Hazards may include, but are not limited to, slipping and tripping.
- Frequent washing of hands.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (verbally interacts with management, servers, team members and guests.)
- Basic reading skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must visually scan restaurant for clean, unoccupied tables.
- Knowledge of CRAVE’s food.
- Organizational skills.
- Multi-task oriented.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is an hourly paid position. Days and hours of work vary according to business hours and job requirements. Business operates seven (7) days a week; and hours start as early as 9 AM
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional dining establishment. The Front host stand is the primary work space for this position, however frequent trips to the dining room and lounge area is necessary. This role will require fast paced service done with calm and elegance for client comfort. There are also frequent visits to the kitchen required in this position, and the kitchen as well as other work areas may be slippery or wet during the shift and employees are prone to slips and falls. This role will require high level of gracious communication with clients and respectable communication with staff.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $15.00 /hour