Austin Granite Direct is at the heart of what it means to be a successful locally owned and operated small business. Our mission is to serve the greater Austin area with top quality fabrication and installation of granite, quartz and marble counter tops and backsplashes. Whether the project is a residential remodel, a custom home, or a commercial building, Austin Granite Direct is skilled in counter tops across the board. From humble beginnings out of the back of that pick-up truck in 2006, Austin Granite Direct has grown exponentially over the years. Austin Granite Direct has won the prestigious Angie’s List Super Service Award and has been named among Austin's 50 Fastest Growing Companies.
Austin Granite Direct operates a state of the art fabrication facility as well as a showroom in South Austin. Due to our growth demands, Austin Granite Direct is planning to open a new, high end showroom in North Austin this fall.
Showroom Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure Showroom is kept to company visual standards, including overall layout arrangements, samples inventory, and digital design files
- Hire, train, and develop sales staff
- Initiate and maintain the lead in the sales and promotional cycle with customers
- Monitor store and employee key performance Indicators
- Maintain and analyze product demand and customer metrics
- Assist in the overall company marketing strategy
- Responsible for cultivating and marketing to new clients and maintaining existing client relationships
- Lead presentations and communicate design concepts using appropriate software
- Coordinate internally with project managers as it relates to product specifications for specific projects
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and vendors
- Review shop drawings and submittals for approval
- Provide quality control for all interior design projects
- Interior Design degree required from an accredited college or universty
- Versed in Kitchen and Bath current trends and design concepts
- Excellent organization skills
- Capable dealing with ambiguities
- Strong negotiation, communication, and leadership skills
- Proficient in software such as Auto Cad, Sketch Up, etc.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a similar role
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year