Braintrust is a user-owned talent network that connects you with great jobs with no fees or membership costs—so you keep 100% of what you earn.
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - United States only (TimeZone: EST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $30 – $40/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long term
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
When you join Braintrust, you will be invited to a screening process for Braintrust to learn more about your previous work experiences. Once completed, you will have access to the employer for this role and other top companies that seek high-quality talent. Apply to this job to kick off the process.
Our client is seeking a Social Video Specialist to support video content creation across their global social media channels. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Social Video Lead, the Social Video Specialist will work closely with social channel leads to create compelling video content that elevates small business owners, celebrates creativity, and sparks conversation with the millions of buyers and sellers in their global community.
40 hours per week
12 month contract, with potential to extend
The Social Video Specialist will be responsible for:
Executing remote and in-person social content capture (e.g. video capture, voice over)
- Communicating directly with buyers and sellers for video projects: building briefs and guidelines, seeking rights approvals, providing creative feedback and keeping projects on deadline
- Working directly with social content creators to help enable their work by sourcing, vetting and acquiring approved merchandise from their seller community
- Identifying and cataloging UGC content from their seller and buyer community, and helping to edit and optimize this content for their channels
- Sourcing and tracking new social content creators and stories from their seller and buyer communities
- Collaborating with channel leads to brainstorm, pitch and develop new content formats, series and franchises across channels
- Surfacing new ideas and opportunities to the team, informed by cultural trends, industry news and competitive insights
The Social Media Coordinator will demonstrate:
1-2 years experience creating social media content for a large brand or publisher
- Deep knowledge of the social media landscape (particularly TikTok), especially in the key areas of home & living, style & accessories, and gifting
- Possess a keen awareness of the difference between successful consumer and brand content as well as a discerning eye for what makes video content successful on social channels
- Experience developing video content for a brand and the ability to write copy in a social brand voice
- Experience organizing, tracking, and managing a variety of information and data through spreadsheets and/or CMS tools
- A strong eye for art direction and merchandising as well as an interest in unearthing and transforming community stories into compelling social content
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to execute new ideas and projects
- A passion for supporting small businesses, creativity and craftsmanship. You care deeply about building and protecting the brand.
Braintrust Job ID: 6251
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
This is a remote position.