Our direct client, an MSP that supports hedge funds, is looking for a full-time Senior Service Desk / Systems and Network Administrator. This position is responsible for:
- Remote support up to Level 3 on a wide range of technical areas.
- Rapid, thorough, and highly professional user support on desktop, systems, networking, virtualization, mobile/MDM.
- Project work, such as Server patches, upgrades, migrations, etc.
- Opportunity to learn the hedge fund industry and work closely with hedge funds.
- Long-term growth and professional/technical development
- Windows desktop & Server administration, AD, GPO
- Exchange, Office 365
- VMWare, Hyper-V
- Switches, Routers, VPN - Cisco, SonicWall, etc.
- Mobile Devices, MDM tools such as AirWatch, Mobile Iron
- Market data feeds, such as Bloomberg, Reuters, etc.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Excellent benefits
- PTO, comp time for additional time worked
- Very little overtime
- 1 weekend day per week to start (5 day work week)
- Day shift or evening (3pm-midnight) available.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Local candidates only, please.
We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: