Neighborhood Outreach Connection (NOC) Office Manager
Neighborhood Outreach Connection (NOC) is seeking an Office Manager to oversee the day-to-day administrative operations of a 501 (C )3 nonprofit community development organization whose mission is to empower people living in poverty by creating opportunities for achieving economic independence, personal fulfillment, and self-reliance. The Office Manager maintains high standards of confidentiality and professionalism; ensures efficiency and high-quality work to support NOC’s operations in line with organization policies, processes, rules, and procedures.
1) Implement daily activities and operations of the NOC office regularly scheduled activities relating to administrative work such as routing phone calls, responding to verbal and written inquiries, troubleshoot and provide follow-up as necessary.
2) Manage account payables and receivables, process monthly payroll, reconcile accounts, and issue payments to vendors maintaining separate documentation and other requirements for 21st Century grant.
3) Ability to recruit and manage volunteer work assignments
4) Manage donor database, generate reports, and generate correspondence maintaining quality assurance.
5) Understands the importance of maintaining the integrity of files and updating information in prompt efficient manner.
6) Manage NOC office supplies and equipment including copy machines; responsible for service contracts.
7) Ability to ensure compliance to financial controls and various IRS rules, regulations , and other financial matters providing information relating to contract renewals, licenses, permits, and employee tax forms.
8) Must be detailed oriented and able to meet deadlines providing immediate responses and thank you notes to donors, volunteers, and Friends of NOC.
9) Establish quality control measures; and adhere to accounting principles designated for nonprofit purposes to ensure IRS compliance; maintain records, electronically and hard copies for accounting purposes.
10) Understands office etiquette; maintains neat and clean office environment.
Require a minimum of two years of Quick Books experience. Must be a team worker with the ability to relate to all NOC stakeholders including board members. Must also have ability to assist with fundraising and development initiatives including events and grant writing.
Must have high school diploma or GED. College or post high school education a plus. This is a 25-30 hours per week Monday through Friday Position from 9 am until 3 pm with some evening and weekend work. Salary range: $20-$25 per hour depending upon experience.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
Hours per Week:
Hours per week:
This Job Is: