Qualifications and Requirements:
- Interact with employees (frontline and managers) via phone, e-mail and Zoom in response to COVID related leaves per tracing and return to work protocols.
- Conduct intake interviews with employees, communicate with key stakeholders, and perform trace protocols related to COVID-19.
- Gather, summarize and report on COVID-19 related issues and leaves.
- Follow documented protocols and processes to deliver world class customer service and first call resolution.
- Ability to perform on-call duties for weekends/evenings.
- Ability to understand and follow information security protocols and handle sensitive data.
* High School Diploma/GED or greater * Minimum 3-5 years of experience with issue resolution/customer service/administrative support * Strong proficiency in data entry and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Teams, etc) * Availability to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and occasional overtime to meet business needs (on-call basis).
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy .
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement