We employ trained Interviewers to travel to the homes of our clients, accompanied by a videographer, to guide our clients through the interview process. The Interviewer elicits meaningful dialogue while the videographer records the client's stories. This intensive 3-5 hour interview process covers all topics from ancestors, family of origin, relationships, school, life advice, and even dreams for the future.
We seek Interviewers who can deliver an exceptional client experience. Our ideal candidate can fulfill the following qualifications and requirements:
- Natural sense of enthusiasm and curiosity to hear others’ stories
- High degree of emotional intelligence and empathy
- Ability to engage with and witness clients in a neutral manner
- Service-oriented, with at-least 3 years experience in client-facing role (we are open to a wide range including service industry experience, teaching, therapy, tutoring, coaching, hotel concierge, ect.)
- Flexibility with work hours, including weekends
- Willing and able to travel within the US
- Ability to sit comfortably for up to 4 hours
- Available for an intensive training February 23-24 and for several practice sessions during March 2019.
To apply, send ALL of the following to: erin @ wishlife.com
- NAME, ADDRESS, EMAIL, PHONE
- TWO References who can attest to your personal qualities and skills.
- Anything else that would be good for us to know about you? (special attributes or limitations)
- Short Informal Video (3-5 minutes) answering the following questions:
- What interests you about this work?
- What qualities would make you an excellent interviewer?
- Describe a person you know who you admire or who inspires you, and why?
- Describe an interaction that was challenging for you. How did you handle it?
Selected candidates will be invited to do a live interview over a Zoom video call.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $500.00 to $750.00 /day
- Client Facing: 3 years (Required)
- Service Oriented: 3 years (Required)
Overtime often available:
Typical start time: