Wildlife Specialist – Woodstock, GA
Located in Woodstock, GA and providing services for the entire Atlanta Metro region, Pestban is looking for an experienced and talented Wildlife Specialist. We are a growing company in a growing industry looking for career minded individuals. No experience necessary! Training will be provided.
We are a family owned business that values our employees and the work/life balance!
Position Overview: The Wildlife Specialist will be responsible for delivering exceptional service to our customer performing all aspects of rodent and wildlife services through service stops and other customer interactions.
- Meet potential customers by appointment, prepare, present and close new business.
- Perform rodent and wildlife inspections and services of all kinds including bees, wasps, bedbugs and fleas.
- Diagnose and resolve wildlife and pest issues.
- Diagram properties for treatment, read diagrams and explain diagrams.
- Review and communicate contracts with customer and receive payment.
- Perform exclusion services.
- Perform trap checks both snap and live.
- Apply products according to label and Pestban operating procedures.
- Schedule follow-up services as needed.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and product labels.
- Mathematical skills to calculate figures such as linear feet, square feet, and percentages.
- Must be able to move, navigate and climb all types of ladders including 40-foot ladders.
- Comfortable working on roofs, inside attics and crawl spaces.
- Flexible in job duties.
- Comfortable working with different types of equipment.
- Time management and organizational skills.
Experience and Requirements
- Service-minded, motivated and an independent self-starter.
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record.
- Ability to build customer relationships and provide appropriate levels of customer service.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Must hold or be able to pass required state licenses.
- Work outside in variable weather conditions.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Plans.
- 401K with company match.
- Paid company holidays plus Paid Time Off plan.
- Company paid required state registration fees, exam fees and renewal fees.
- Company paid Continuing Educations Units (CEUs).
- Company issued vehicle and gas card (for business use only).
- Competitive compensation package.
- Hourly plus commission.
To learn more about our company, please visit us online at www.pestban.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)