Keyrenter Austin is a 5-star, industry-leading Property Management Company with a commitment to values, ethics, customer service, client satisfaction, innovation, quality, and professionalism. We provide Rental Owners and Tenants the best proactive Property Management solution through our innovative processes and excellent communication and service.
We are seeking a full-time, salaried, career minded, Maintenance Coordinator to oversee and manage all maintenance activity for the properties we manage. Ideal start date: July 1, 2018. The position will be primarily office based with approximately 15% in the field.
- In-take all maintenance requests
- Determine proper solution to resolve maintenance issue and route to the proper vendor
- Communicate verbally and in writing to our internal team members, clients, and tenants
- Follow-up and/or inspect work done by vendors
- Develop and oversee existing vendor network
- Schedule all repairs with our external vendors
- Follow-up on all repairs and ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct periodic property inspections
- The ideal candidate must be detail oriented
- Possess a solid understanding of home maintenance and construction issues
- Be capable of meeting all time deadlines and working under pressure
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a highly professional demeanor and customer service attitude
- Proficient at writing e-mails and written communication
- Business savvy mixed with a good sense of humor
- Have dependable transportation
To receive an offer for the Maintenance Coordinator Position, you will need to pass all three rounds of the Application Review.
- Work Experience Assessment. Please submit a resume with short written explanation about why you think you would be a good fit for this position.
- Video Questionnaire.I f your Resume passes the first round, you will be asked to submit a short video, in which you will answer 5-8 questions asked by the Keyrenter Austin Leadership Team.
- Meet with the Owner. If your Application passes the second round, the HR department will reach out to schedule a 30-60 minute, in-person interview. You may be asked to complete a Personality Assessment prior to the interview.
The more of the following bullet points that the Applicant obtains, the more likely that the Applicant will receive an Offer:
- Previous Property Management Experience
- Previous experience managing contractors or some familiarity with the construction trades
- Previous Real Estate Experience
- Previous Start-Up Experience
- Previous, Meaningful Volunteer Work
- Appfolio Experience
A positive, can-do attitude is a must for this position. If you think this may be the right career move for you, please submit a resume with your salary requirements. Salary DOE; applicants will be subject to background checks prior to employment.
Job Type: Full-time