WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
A work place culture that places top priority on the safety and well-being of employees.
The opportunity to be part of a diverse team and to directly contribute to the success of our business.
On-the-job training and learning resources to help you be your best self.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW: This position is covered under a collective bargaining agreement. The position is NOT eligible for remote or hybrid working, and is NOT eligible for relocation assistance. No agencies please.
In this essential role you will be responsible for safely performing daily production activities in support of bottling and packaging company product in line with quality standards and production goals.
In this role you can expect to engage in the following tasks on a daily basis:
- Manually load materials and products onto moving production lines/conveyors in line with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Regularly perform change overs of equipment
- Perform required quality checks with accuracy and attention to detail; complete associated paperwork and forms neatly and without error
- Report all defects (materials and equipment) and any line stoppages to an onsite supervisor or manager in a clear and timely manner.
- Raise procedural (SOP), safety, and quality concerns to management in a clear and timely manner
- Perform monthly inventory counts as required
- Comply with all safety and quality policies and procedures
- Actively maintain a clean work environment by regularly performing general housekeeping duties, completing master sanitation requirements, and adhering to glass breakage policy
- Satisfactorily complete all training requirements
- Perform a variety of additional duties in support of special projects including, but not limited to, manual bottling, tray-pack creation, repackaging, and special packaging
- Maintain regular, reliable, and punctual attendance
This role has the following frequent physical demands:
- Frequently operate manual and automatic pallet jacks
- Move materials weighing up to 50 lbs around the facility
- Maintain a stationary position for 75%+ of the time
- Constantly move about the facility performing various tasks
- Ascend/Descend stairs, ramps, and ladders
This work environment for this role includes:
- Exposure to outdoor elements
- Exposure to potentially toxic or hazardous substances including alcohol
- Explosive hazard
- Moving mechanical machinery hazard
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
Our ideal candidate has previous experience working in a production/bottling environment and has, at minimum completed High School or obtained a GED. They have good written and verbal communication skills and are able to apply basic math concepts. They also have the ability to pay close attention to detail, enjoy working as part of a team, and have strong safety and quality mindset.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $24.92 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have experience following Health & Safety policies and procedures? Please answer YES or NO.
- Do you have experience following Quality Control policies and procedures. Please answer YES or NO.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Bottling of Manufacturing: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person