Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Must have a foundation in ISO 13485 (Medical Device Quality Management System).
- Experience with technical writing, e.g., SOPs, policies and work instructions across Quality System components.
- Work is focused on Level 1 – (Quality Policy and Quality Manual, Corporate Quality System).
- Understanding of standard terminology, e.g., 'as required', 'if required' to support discussion facilitation toward defining standardization across sites.
- Support and facilitate meetings as needed.
- Computer with video conferencing capability for remote activity.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Initial week or two in Wilmington to meet key contacts, understand processes / systems. From there remote unless required to be on-site at client's request.
Job Type: Contract
- Technical Writing: 8 years (Preferred)