The Night Auditor assists guests efficiently and courteously in all Front Desk related functions. The night auditor also ensures that all end of day processing is completed and all necessary postings and data entry are handled accurately.
Job Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Ensure accurate check-in and checkout processes.
- Properly run the night audit process in Property Management system
- Accurately post no-shows and ensure all advanced deposits were posted successfully
- Ensure all restaurant totals for the day are entered into HMS system
- Answer phone calls politely and efficiently to meet and exceed all guest needs and requests.
- Solve basic folio and billing discrepancies to hotel standards and guest satisfaction.
- Obtain guests requests and follow up to ensure all requests are responded to in a timely manner.
- Assist in booking, modifying, and cancelling guest reservations.
- Knows all safety and emergency procedures.
- Enter data accurately into forecast and revenue spreadsheets
- Possess strong organizational and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to sustain composure at all times and remain calm during difficult situations.
- Ability to communicate to management team
- Ability to work independently
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Work experience in a guest service institution - hotel (preferred).
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Pleasant telephone demeanor.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
Hours: Thursday – Saturday nights from 10pm-8am
Job Type: Part-time
- night audit: 1 year (Preferred)
- Jackson, WY 83001 (Preferred)