Want to earn your teaching license in one year? Friends School is fortunate to offer a unique teacher preparation program to aspiring teachers that will enable them to attain a Colorado teaching license as well as a Master’s degree in education. This highly regarded graduate program places teachers in public and independent schools throughout Boulder County each year.
- In 10 months, earn your Colorado Initial Teaching License in Elementary or Early Childhood Education.
- Option to earn at Master's Degree from The University of Colorado Denver, one of the highest rated graduate schools in the country.
- Spend >1000 hours learning and co-teaching with a skilled mentor teacher at one of our 12 different partner schools. We find a host school and mentor teacher for you!
- Collaborate and build community with 20-35 other teacher candidates during weekly Friday seminars. You will complete at least 225 hours of coursework taught by various professionals in the field.
Currently accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school year. We offer programs for both Elementary and Early Childhood Certification.
RSVP to one of our Free Upcoming Info Sessions to learn more about this exciting program:
- Thursday, September 26, 2019 – 9am
- Monday, October 21, 2019 – 4pm
- Wednesday, November 6, 2019 – 9am
- Thursday, December 5, 2019 – 4pm
- Thursday, January 9, 2020 – 9am
- Monday, January 27, 2020 – 4pm
Job Type: Full-time
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative