What Drives You?
We Share Your Drive
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working with an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
- Earning a competitive base salary plus bonuses
DriveTime is more than a company. We're a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
This position calls for a motivated individual looking to contribute to a results-oriented and high performance team. The main focus of this position is to create long term solutions to help customers maintain the quality of their loan while providing excellent levels of customer service.
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
- Develop professional relationships with customers in both outbound and inbound calls
- Provide a smooth transition between the experience in the store and the servicing of the loan
- Set, track and follow-up on all leads
- Provide excellent customer service by informing on resources that lead to successful loan performance
- Maintain positive working relationships with the Loan Servicing team
- Meet or exceed production goals
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Competitive pay and uncapped monthly bonus potential
Great training, tuition reimbursement and a culture of opportunity and promotion from within
Enjoy a 5-day work week with the occasional Saturday. Sundays we’re always off. Major holidays off too! We work hard and play hard, so you can expect to have work life balance with DriveTime.
Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, 401K Plan with company contribution
- College Degree preferred.
- Between 3 to 10 years of experience in sales or retail industry, collections or customer service
- Must be self-motivated with strong decision making and problem solving abilities.
- Professional and persuasive communication and negotiation skills.
- Value and embrace diversity.
- Required to work a flexible schedule including evenings and Saturdays.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.