The Paymode-X Business Solutions Area Sales Manager is responsible for driving sales results. Working closely with Marketing and Demand Generation, the Area Sales Manager is tasked with identifying, qualifying and nurturing new revenue opportunities within their assigned territories and line of business. A good understanding of the corporate financial business processes, with a particular emphasis on Accounts Payable Automation (invoice and payment processing) is required. Joining this team will expect mastery of an engaging, consultative, and team selling process that promotes delight in both existing and prospective customers. This motivated and multi-talented individual works closely with our Vice President of Paymode-X Business Solutions - compensation for the position is comprised of base salary along with commission-based components.
- Make calls to generate qualified meetings through cold calling, responding to inbound calls, following up with leads generated by various marketing programs, sales campaigns and target account prospecting.
- Leverage online tools and databases such as LinkedIn, Jigsaw, etc. as well as the Web to research account/contact information and add value to our in-house databases for future programs.
- Manage and nurture demand generation pipeline leads and opportunities in a specified region and/or line if business; ensure progression of opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Develop and execute account strategies to maximize opportunities to meet monthly/quarterly quotas combined with weekly forecasting.
- Provide consultative selling and work with customers to build out business case justification, return of investment and response to RFP’s.
- Understand Bottomline’s products, value proposition, and positioning; stay informed on industry trends and our competition’s positioning within the marketplace.
- Provide qualitative feedback to colleagues in sales and marketing to optimize campaign performance and improve future outreach efforts.
- Track all lead activity, monitor leads/opportunities, and generate reports using Salesforce to demonstrate progress against personal and team goals.
- Up to 40% of travel time is required: on-site customer appointments, sales meetings, field sales events such as industry trade shows and Bottomline customer forums.
About Bottomline Technologies:
Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ:
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and related business experience.
- A competitive attitude.
- Analytical and problem solving skills required, combined with the ability to think quickly to overcome objections.
- Must believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability and initiative, but be able to work independently as well.
- Proven history of meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets.
EPAY) helps businesses pay and get paid. We help our customers to make complex business payments simple, secure and seamless.
Businesses and banks rely on Bottomline for domestic and international payments, effective cash management tools, automated workflows for payment processing and bill review and state of the art fraud detection, behavioral analytics and regulatory compliance.
Headquartered in Portsmouth, NH, we delight our customers through offices across the United States, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Businesses around the world depend on Bottomline solutions to help them pay and get paid, including some of the world's largest systemic banks, private and publicly traded companies and insurers.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Bottomline Technologies does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.