The Technical Architect (TA) is a lead IT role responsible for designing, building, and maintaining IT systems for application solutions. The TA will work closely with the application and technical solutions teams to understand the specifications/requirements that will best accomplish their goals and objectives for the system. The TA is responsible for actively reviewing current processes and systems to ensure best practices and appropriate scaling is in place for all supporting systems. The TA will also work closely with the Security Officer achieve proper privacy and security policies are defined and in place.
- Investigate, analyze, define, tailor, and implement solutions that help to align technology and business goals.
- Works in a collaborative team-structured environment interacting with operation analysts, network administrators, application development teams and business users.
- Makes the use of information systems possible for business operations and constantly strives to improve efficiencies.
- Define application network requirements, design application connectivity architecture, and validate requested connectivity.
- Assists in the maintenance and troubleshooting of network communications.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Create and maintain designs for distributed and multitier technology stacks
- As a lead role representing the technical team, the TA is expected to provide designs, guidelines, best practices, and training.
- Maintain compliance with Inovalon’s policies, procedures and mission statement;
- Adhere to all confidentiality and HIPAA requirements as outlined within Inovalon’s Operating Policies and Procedures in all ways and at all times with respect to any aspect of the data handled or services rendered in the undertaking of the position;
- Fulfill those responsibilities and/or duties that may be reasonably provided by Inovalon for the purpose of achieving operational and financial success of the Company;
- Uphold responsibilities relative to the separation of duties for applicable processes and procedures within your job function; and
- We reserve the right to change this job description from time to time as business needs dictate and will provide notice of such.
PERFORMS RELATED DUTIES:
Other duties as assigned.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- 5 years TA experience in the below technologies
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in a healthcare related environment preferred.
- Experience with Agile methodology preferred
- Strong technical background with:
- Firewall policy configuration
- VLAN configuration
- VPN configuration
- Load Balancing
- Connectivity Troubleshooting * Highly available Internet based applications
- API Management
- Azure Cloud Hosting
- Log Aggregation
- SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Performance monitoring and alerting
- Application Scaling
- Application health checks
- Software Development Lifecycle * Possesses superior communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Must also possess excellent problem solving skills with good judgment and decision making.
- Ability to build and foster relationships with clients and coworkers.
- Must be goal-oriented.
- Ability to work with and meet established objectives, priorities, and deadlines on a consistent basis.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solution.
- Ability to focus on detail and conceptual level alike.
Job Type: Contract
- relevant: 4 years (Preferred)