You’ll provide exceptional product support and have a significant role in the overall customer experience for both customers and partners. As a Customer Success Specialist, you’ll be the face of ForYouHR and become our clients’ biggest advocate! You’ll understand the ins and outs of the product and give clients and partner unwavering confidence in our ability to get the job done. You’ll also have the opportunity to become a more polished communicator, engaging some of the biggest names in healthcare.
You will also be able to add to your technical acumen and resume working with the top healthcare eLearning SaaS based platform. Our partner’s eLearning platform augments crucial continued educational content, employee performance and competency solutions which boasts more than 5 million users across thousands of acute and non-acute healthcare providers.
Essential Duties Or Responsibilities
- Communicate directly with ForYouHR team members, service partner and customers to properly scope engagements, plan and execute on service deliverables.
- Provide phone, email, video chat support; working closely with clients and with internal teams to efficiently resolve any issues that may come up.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose reported problems and work to understand and correct problems or discover educational opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with your colleagues and with clients, communicating in a timely, professional and respectful manner.
- Provide an uncomplicated and seamless customer experience by collaborating cross-functionally on customer focused initiatives.
- Coordinate with team member schedules to meet customer deadlines and service expectations.
- Become technically proficient with SaaS based products you will be supporting
KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- You have at least one year of experience in customer-facing roles.
- You have obtained a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related discipline.
- Practical knowledge of the healthcare industry a definite plus.
- You have a charismatic phone presence; excellent written communication and can relay information clearly, concisely and thoughtfully.
- You are an entrusted problem-solver, a skilled prioritizer and take ownership in the work that you do.
- You know your audience and have the ability effectively communicate resolutions with both non-technical and technical customers.
- You have a natural ability to work through technical difficulties, determine the root issue, and provide resolution beyond the issue or question proposed.
- You are able to take complex topics and make these easily digestible.
- You have a working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, Google Sheets and highly PC proficient. Familiarity with tools including Salesforce and Microsoft Teams a plus. A basic understanding of software development is a bonus plus.
- You are able to work a flexible schedule, providing coverage between 8 AM - 6:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education