The Front Desk Agent is responsible for providing the highest quality of service to guests in an attentive, courteous, and efficient manner, by checking guests in and out of the hotel. They provide a welcoming attitude and are proficient in all service requests. Also responsible for collecting monies for services rendered during a guest’s stay.
This is a part time weekend position. The hours are 3 pm-11 pm every Saturday and Sunday.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED certificate is required.
- Previous hotel experience preferred.
- Previous Marriott hotel experience preferred.
- Ability to work mornings, nights, weekends and holidays as dictated by hotel business levels.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly, both oral and written.
- Must be able to work well in stressful, high pressured situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
Duties and Functions:
- Establish and maintain attentive, friendly, courteous, and efficient hospitality at the Front Desk.
- Check all guests into and out of the hotel in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Confirm credit and payment method at check in.
- Confirm full payment at check out.
- Log all requests and confirm completion.
- Review rooms inventory and house count for availability and rates.
- Book reservations for day of arrival or future stays.
- Balance bank daily.
- Run daily arrival report and mark registration cards for special requests.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area at all times.
- Have thorough knowledge of the front desk system for all guest services.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)