Social Media & Digital Marketing Specialist
Come join NowSecure on our mission to save the world from unsafe mobile Apps!
Are you a social media maven who swims in fast moving multi-channel communications? Are you driven by audience engagement and hashtag hijacking? Do you dig interactive content like youtube videos, twitter surveys and cool infographics? Do you grock google analytics, SEO and web trends? Are you a swiss army knife with web, java and HTML? We are seeking an Social Media & Digital Specialist to join our Marketing team.
The world lives on mobile apps, but shockingly 80% of them are vulnerable to attack or leak personal data….. So we started NowSecure as a cyber security innovator, and have grown to be #1 in Mobile Application Security Testing Tools & Services. We literally wrote the book on mobile app forensics and testing.With experience testing nearly a million apps, we help app developers make sure those apps are safe for use so our customers can protect their own business, their employees and their customers from risk and loss. Our customers include the world’s largest banks, government agencies, and top brands that run on mobile. Many apps on your mobile phone were tested and certified by our software and services. We are a dynamic team of advanced security researchers, software engineers, services experts, sales professionals, marketing gurus and financial managers that are looking for inspired, entrepreneurial and hard driving new team members to join us on our mission!
The NowSecure Social Media & Digital Specialist will take responsibility for driving our social, web and interactive digital media channels. You’ll work across the marketing team, social networks, website and internet partners to drive our brand awareness, audience engagement and ultimately grow the business. You will design social campaigns, craft posts and content, create videos/creative content, identify and engage influencers, track and optimize social + web metrics, and more!
Our ideal candidate will be a hard driving, enthusiastic social media and digital specialist with knowledge and experience operating in B2B technology markets. If you’re ready to join a rapidly growing team, to strengthen your Marketing muscle and to have fun going on a fantastic ride while doing it, we want to talk with you.
This role will be based in the Washington, DC Metro area. This position will report to the CMO.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Design, execute, optimize and measure social media and interactive content programs (organic and paid) for NowSecure in order to support brand awareness and revenue growth targets.
- Partner with your teammates in Demand Gen, Field Marketing and Content Marketing experts on the team plus subject matter experts to deliver top tier online experience.
- Craft engaging content and manage multi-channel communications on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and numerous other media and community websites.
- Engage in conversations in forums and community websites to answer user questions and drive conversions to nurture our sales pipeline
- Monitor social media platforms, news/web outlets, discussion forums to engage in conversation, repost and/or drive new content topics
- Use web marketing techniques, SEO optimization and your secret sauce to increase visibility, membership, loyalty and traffic across web and social channels
- Seek out and recognize posts and content that has strong value from a variety of sources, especially content and posts with potential to capture the attention of our audience
- Continually test posting and content strategy to determine the optimal approach to reaching and engaging various segments of our target audiences
- Monitor and report on ROI metrics showing impact and alignment with overall marketing, sales and business objectives
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 2+ years experience in social media, web and/or interactive content preferably in B2B organization
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Strong organizational skills with sharp attention to detail
- Ability to execute multiple projects in parallel
- Experience with organic and paid channels on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and others plus social management tools (eg hootsuite)
- Understanding of organic and paid search, Google Analytics and AdWords
- Lightweight creative skills with photoshop, illustrator or other design tools preferred
- Lightweight Video shooting and editing skills a bonus
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce preferred
- Strong creativity and passion for creating responsive, interesting content
- Experience in a start-up environment preferred
- Last but not least: a sense of humor, positive “can-do” attitude, and fun to work with
DO YOU WANT TO LOVE WHERE YOU WORK?
- Amazing Tech: NowSecure delivers the most advanced mobile app security technology on the planet designed by the world’s most advanced security researchers and top engineering talent.
- Top Customers: The world’s ‘choosiest’ and most skilled security teams depend on NowSecure for our expert products and services.
- Great Team: Smart, driven people powered by craftsmanship, leadership and teamwork at the core.
- Get Things Done: At NowSecure, we move fast and with purpose to ensure our customers are always protected on mobile.
- Benefits: In addition to competitive compensation, full-time employees can participate in our health, dental and vision insurance plans, 401k with company matching, Flexible Spending Accounts for medical, childcare and transportation, company paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance, unlimited PTO and more.
Job Type: Full-time